Friday, July 06, 2007

Sometimes The Hardest Thing and the Right Thing are the Same

I never thought it will come to me so soon.
I remember giving this piece of phrase(the title of this post) to my favorite sis(you know who you are),
I gave her some tips and some push. Months later, it was the other
way around. It is really hard but I have to do the right thing.
She really gave me a heavy blow and knocked some sense into me.
She was and is God's instrument. God bless you sis!

O decisions, decisions. Afraid of slipping. Troubled of mistakes that might happen.
Me being hurt or someone be hurt. Fear of being rejected.
Concerned of what people would say if I do something. The What if's!? (sigh..)
We will never know what's next, dont we?
We could only gauge a couple of outcomes, at the least.
Elbert Hubbard once said
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one."

There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death. Proverbs 14:12
All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the Lord.
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and you plans will succeed.
In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
The Lord works out everything for his own ends. Proverbs 16:2-4a, 9

Knowing that God is loving, sovereign, generous(he will empower you on the
tasks he wants you to do and provide whatever you need), I believe we should
always ask God for what His will is. Guide me, bring me to whereever you want me to be,
make me whoever you want me to be, I have faith in you, my Lord. All will be well
in Your time. Things will be beautiful.

So to you who reads this, better ask for His guidance. He is waiting for you to ask it.
It is the first right thing to do before deciding. ;)

0 Comments:

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks