Sunday, October 01, 2006

Change

Im back again after a very disastrous week. :)
Just to those who arent aware, last Thursday, September 29, 2006, a typhoon called
"Milenyo" gave Luzon a wake up call.
Most of the power in Luzon were out.
I have seen and experienced the power of the winds in Makati. Just imagine how powerful God is if "Milenyo" is just a subtle blow from God.

Anyway, for the past few days, God has been somewhat telling me to work with Him in His plan.
I believe He wont give me this trials if He is not going to sustain me and give me our needs.
Now that I am in tuned with Him, He would like me to be aggressive over my situation.
So, He would like me to achieve small things on a given period, say, 3 months. Of course, there would be a checkup weekly to see if I am going in the right track.

The book of Romans is telling me "If God is with me, who can be against me?" and another one in Philippians where "..He will supply all my needs according to His riches and glory".
So there, I know He doesnt plan for me to stay low, He wanted me to move and go to another level.
Ill do some brainstorming this week and would go prioritized and do some action items. It feels good to move, plan, work with the one who is the author and finisher of my faith.

There will be change! I believe there will be change! I know it with my whole heart! There will be a weekly update for you to know. May God be praised and glorified in my Life!

0 Comments:

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks